NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction)
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction) qualification provides the opportunity for individuals who supervise others in a relevant construction occupational area to demonstrate their competence.
Who is the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision for?
The NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision is designed for those that work in the construction sector, who are skilled and experienced within their trade, and are supervising a group of the same skilled workers. On completion learners will be able to apply for the CSCS gold site supervisor card.
Flexible Payment Options:
- Payment in full
- 50% up front - 50% on completion
- 6 equal monthly payments
The qualification assesses the learners competence in their current role, therefore, in order to meet the assessment criteria, candidates should be working in the role of supervisor / ganger, and competent within their trade. Ideally candidates should provide evidence that they are qualified to at least Level 2 in their occupational area.
NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision - Course content and delivery:
The learner will be assessed using a range of methods tailored to the learners needs. These vary from on-site assessments, observations, written questions, evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussion, and witness testimonials.
Course Content - Mandatory Units:
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace
- Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace
Candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units, plus two of the below optional units:
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant and Equipment in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Implementing Procedures to Support the Team’s Performance in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Confirming Dimensional Control of Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
Other Supervisory and Management Qualifications we offer:
NVQ Level 4 Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Site Management
NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management