NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Formwork
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Formwork is aimed at those who are involved in assembling, installing and subsequently removing formwork.
Who is the NVQ Level 2 Formwork qualification for?
The Level 2 NVQ in Formwork is a qualification designed for those who work with formwork in the construction industry. The qualification allows learners to demonstrate their competence in order to apply for the CSCS blue skilled worker card.
Flexible Payment Options:
- Payment in full
- 50% up front - 50% on completion
- 4 equal monthly payments
The qualification will assess a learner’s competence in their current job role. Learners must be aged 16+ and be working in a role that will allow them to demonstrate their competence against the units below.
NVQ Level 2 Formwork - Course content and delivery:
The learner will be assessed using a range of methods tailored to the learners needs. These vary from on-site assessments, observations, written questions, evidence generated from the workplace, professional discussion, and witness testimonials.
Course Content - Mandatory Units:
- Fabricating and maintaining timber and proprietary formwork systems in the workplace
- Erecting and striking timber and proprietary formwork in the workplace
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Conforming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
Candidates must complete all of the Mandatory units, candidates may complete any of the Additional Units but these will not count towards the qualification:
- Preparing and operating scissor-type mobile elevating work platforms – MEWP – in the workplace
- Preparing and operating boom-type mobile elevating work platforms – MEWP – in the workplace
- Preparing and operating mast climber-type mobile elevating work platforms – MEWP – in the workplace
- Slinging and signalling the movement of loads – secondary role – in the workplace
Other Level 2 Qualifications we offer:
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering (Groundworks)
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Drylining)
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations (Carpentry)
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting Occupations
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steel Erecting
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steelfixing Occupations
Level 2 NVQ in Plant Operations
Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Bricklaying)
We are continuously adding more Level 2 qualifications to our portfolio. If you don’t see the qualification you’re looking for, contact us and check if we can provide it.